Why Learn Karuna Reiki?
Reiki is a tool of energy healing which is claimed to have originated through Buddha but taken on the present name and form through the Japanese healer Mikao Usui. Reiki can be translated as “universal life force energy.” It is a subtle and profound method of healing, with the power to harmonize the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
Karuna Reiki is based on the original Usui Reiki concepts, but has been enhanced considerably by Reiki Master William Lee Rand. The Symbols taught have more specific functions and can heal deep rooted issues. It is not a substitute for Usui Reiki, but a complementary more advanced layer added on top of it, for a more incisive healing power.
At Mischkat, Reiki is taught with sufficient theoretical concepts to aid the student understand the metaphysical dynamics behind how the energy flows and how healing happens. It is taught as part of the Self-Mastery Project I package as the primary tool for participants to work with their energy field and process its contents.
SOME FACTS ABOUT REIKI:
- This healing energy does not come from the Reiki healers but through them, so it does not leave the practitioner drained
- When one gives Reiki one also receives Reiki
- Reiki develops one’s intuition
- Reiki healers send healing energy where it is needed, in the correct quantity.
- Sometimes a person comes to Reiki with one problem and another problem is inadvertently healed.
- Receive Karuna Reiki attunement
- Learn the meaning and significance of Karuna Symbols
- Practice invoking and using the symbols
- Learn about the 40-Day Karuna practice
- Learn about Inner Child Healing through Karuna Reiki
Reiki Grand Master
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Energy Exchange: AED 1500
Reduced rate applies if taken as part of Self-Mastery Project I package