Why Learn Reiki Healing?
All living things have individual energy fields within which they exist. The human energy field provides an energy matrix upon which cells grow. The energy field does not arise from the physical body; the physical body arises from the energy body.
A distortion or imbalance in the energy body is the root cause for the appearance of disease in the physical body. Any illness will show in the field before it shows in the physical body and therefore can be healed in the energy field before it makes an appearance in the body. Healing is a matter of learning how to heal the energy field by restructuring, balancing and charging it.
Reiki is a tool of energy healing which is claimed to have originated through Buddha but taken on the present name and form through the Japanese healer Mikao Usui.
Reiki can be translated as “universal life force energy.” It is a subtle and profound method of healing, with the power to harmonize the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
Reiki practice involves three levels of training, Level I, Level II and Level III followed by Mastership training.
At Mischkat, Reiki is taught with sufficient theoretical concepts to aid the student understand the metaphysical dynamics behind how the energy flows and how healing happens. It is taught as part of the Self-Mastery Project I package as the primary tool for participants to work with their energy field and process its contents.
SOME FACTS ABOUT REIKI:
- This healing energy does not come from the Reiki healers but through them, so it does not leave the practitioner drained
- When one gives Reiki one also receives Reiki
- Reiki develops one’s intuition
- Reiki healers send healing energy where it is needed, in the correct quantity.
- Sometimes a person comes to Reiki with one problem and another problem is inadvertently healed.
- Receive Reiki 2nd Degree attunement
- Learn the meaning and significance of Reiki Symbols
- Practice invoking and using the symbols
- Learn and practice aura cleansing and chakra cleansing
- Learn about Reiki Tools and how to use them
- Learn about the 21-Day practice: energizing the 22 chakras